Rates calculated based upon UPS ground charges, per box, required to safely transport your beer:
- (1-3) 4-Packs = $25.00
- (4-6) 4-Packs = $30.00
- Orders greater than 1+ case, will require additional boxes per the rates shown.
- (1-2) Bottles = $15.00
- (2-4) Bottles = $20.00
- Additional bottles will require additional boxes per the rates shown.
- Orders going to New England addresses ship Monday - Thursday.
- Orders for states outside of New England ship Monday - Wednesday.
- Orders received by 12PM (eastern) ship same day. Any orders placed on a day that we are not shipping will be kept properly stored in our coolers and sent the following Monday.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground and are expected to be delivered within 1-3 business days after shipping, tracking details will be sent via email.
- Adult signature (21+) is required at time of delivery.
Order Limits & Taxes
- All customers are limited to 1 case per brand, per person, per day. Select brands and select states may have lower limits.
- All customers are limited to a maximum of 3 total cases (18, 4-packs) per person, per day. Select states may have lower limits.
- Vermont customers are limited to 12 total cases per year, and subject to 6% local sales tax.
- New Hampshire customers are limited to 9 total cases per year. Due to local restrictions we are not permitted to ship to the following zip codes: 03223, 03226, 05143, and 05905
- Pennsylvania customers are limited to 196 total ounces per month and up to 96 total ounces of any brand (specific beer) per year. This breaks down to a maximum of:
- (3) 16oz 4-packs per month | (1) 16oz 4-pack per brand per year.
- (17) 330ml bottles per month | (8) 330ml bottles per brand per year.
- (11) 500ml bottles per month | (5) 500ml bottles per brand per year.
- (7) 750ml bottles per month | (3) 750ml bottles per brand per year.
- Kentucky customers are subject to 6% local sales tax.
- Washington D.C. customers are limited to 24 units (cans or bottles) per person per month, equivalent to: (6) 4-packs per month, and subject to 6% local sales tax.
Nebraska customers are limited to 9.5 total cases (57, 4-packs) per year and subject to 5.5% local sales tax.