Currently Shipping to: MA, NH, VT, PA, KY, NE, ND, OR, OH & D.C.
Rates calculated based upon UPS ground charges, per box, required to safely transport your beer:
- (1-3) 4-Packs = $25.00
- (4-6) 4-Packs = $30.00
- Orders greater than 1+ case, will require additional boxes per the rates shown.
- (1-2) Bottles = $15.00
- (2-4) Bottles = $20.00
- Additional bottles will require additional boxes per the rates shown.
- Orders going to New England addresses ship Monday through Thursday. Orders for states outside of New England ship Monday through Wednesday. Any orders placed on a day that we are not shipping will be kept properly stored in our coolers and sent the following Monday. All orders are shipped via UPS Ground and are expected to be delivered within 1-3 business days after shipping, tracking details will be sent via email. Adult signature (21+) is required at time of delivery.
Order Limits & Taxes
- All customers are limited to 1 case per brand, per person, per day. Select brands and select states may have lower limits.
- All customers are limited to a maximum of 3 total cases (18, 4-packs) per person, per day. Select states may have lower limits.
- Vermont customers are limited to 12 total cases per year, and subject to 6% local sales tax.
- New Hampshire customers are limited to 9 total cases per year. Due to local restrictions we are not permitted to ship to the following zip codes: 03223, 03226, 05143, and 05905
- Pennsylvania customers are limited to 192 total ounces per month and up to 96 total ounces of any brand (specific beer) per year. This breaks down to a maximum of:
- (3) 16oz 4-packs per month | (1) 16oz 4-pack per brand per year.
- (17) 330ml bottles per month | (8) 330ml bottles per brand per year.
- (11) 500ml bottles per month | (5) 500ml bottles per brand per year.
- (7) 750ml bottles per month | (3) 750ml bottles per brand per year.
- Ohio customers are limited to ordering items available on the "Shop beers shipping to Ohio" page. Should you order something not approved, you will be refunded for non compliant items.
- Kentucky customers are subject to 6% local sales tax.
- Washington D.C. customers are limited to 24 units (cans or bottles) per person per month, equivalent to: (6) 4-packs per month, and subject to 6% local sales tax.
- Oregon customers are limited to 18L per person per month, equivalent to (9) 4-packs per month.
- North Dakota customers are limited to per month 288 total ounces per month, equivalent to approx. (4) 4-packs
Nebraska customers are limited to 9.5 total cases (57, 4-packs) per year and subject to 5.5% local sales tax.